MyCokeRewards Heads Up thread

CareBear101

Generous Member
i ordered some coupons back in beginning of dec and it still says processing-is this normal ?

When the do the coupon deal like that, then it is. Last time it took forever, but I got them all eventually. I ordered a bunch too, mine are also still processing.

kikilala

They must have restocked the All You. It was even on the front page of the magazine rewards for me. Good luck to all who want this.

Scubabobby

Wednesday Deal 2/22/12 $25.Restaurant.com e-card for 150 points

These codes are ONLY valid for 1 time use and only 1 code can be used per account
6rjt65wm0mtfwp
hkrp77mxx40rmx
bh6h65bnkb5lhk
400plrkmrt5wpw
9w0xfmkn5ht9bb
hlfw9hm7bp4lx7
t6765t0vmm9ljm
bv69hhxtrh0n7r

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
MCR is offering the free college shirts again if you enter 4-10 point codes from specially marked 12-packs

Kay

Worker Bee
I hope tomorrow "special" is better than the last few. = ) Since I did the All You for 333 (still a bargain), they'll probably lower it to 200 or something.:kekeke: I'd like to see a nice gift card... :fingersx:Or maybe 12 pack coupons cheap.

I hope tomorrow "special" is better than the last few. = ) Since I did the All You for 333 (still a bargain), they'll probably lower it to 200 or something.:kekeke: I'd like to see a nice gift card... :fingersx:Or maybe 12 pack coupons cheap.
heck i would like to get the coupons they still owe me

Ooops! Are they the ones from December?:cool: I missed out on them but you'd think they would have gotten them out by now.
i got an email notification that its been shipped jan 27th but on the website still says processing. i dont know whats going on.

register to remove this ad: