t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

250 points
Six Flag® One Day Adult Ticket
Limited Time

Hop on the rides of your life. More fun. More thrills. Plan a family adventure.

For summer fun, nothing beats soaring across the sky or enjoying a splash at Six Flags®. If you're looking for a chance to soak it all up, this is your ticket. Get a Six Flags® one-day adult general admission ticket valid at any US Six Flags® branded theme park. Buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life.
Limit of 6 redemptions per member. Code expires 12/31/2010.

Tickets are valid at Six Flags Over Georgia, Six Flags Great America, Six Flags Over Texas, Great Escape, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags New England, Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Six Flags St. Louis, and Six Flags America. Not valid at Water parks, La Ronde, Six Flags Mexico, Six Flags Wild Safari or 3 Park Tickets. Cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. Tickets are valid within the 2010 year only based on the Operating schedules which vary by park. Please visit sixflags.com for a list of parks and operating schedules. Code Expires 12/31/2010. This is a printable ticket. Printer access is required. Tickets will not be mailed. © 2010 Six Flags
Limit of 6 redemptions per member.

we dont have a thread like this, do we?

t♂ph

The Dreamer

share_label20.gif

200 points
1-Year Subscription to Golf Digest®
Sign in or Register to continue

Stay in the swing of things. School your foursome. Keep your game on course.

Looking for a slice of knowledge on all things golf? Then tee up a 1-year subscription to Golf Digest®, the #1 golf publication. Each issue is packed with instructional tips and techniques. You’ll find exclusive instruction from the game's hottest pros, including Ernie Els, Phil Mickelson, Tom Watson and Tiger Woods. See reviews of the top equipment. The personalized instruction section, Breaking 100-90-80, is designed to help you reach your goals. Plus, pick up Pocket Tips to take with you wherever you go. With Golf Digest, keeping up on all things golf is par for the course. One (1) year subscription. http://www.golfdigest.com/

First magazine to arrive in 6-8 weeks. GOLF DIGEST is a publication of The Condé Nast Publications. Condé Nast Customer Service, P.O. Box 37722, Boone, IA 50037 - 0722. U.S. addresses only. GOLF DIGEST is published 12 times per year

If you want to give Chris a present :)

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif

120 points
Free 12-Pack sparkling coupon
icon_free_delivery.gif

Bring home some sparkle. Be the life of the party. Share a favorite story.

From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You’ll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Vault® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh.

Coupon expiration date is three months from point redemption

t♂ph

The Dreamer

share_label20.gif

140 points
$5 Chili's Gift Card
icon_free_delivery.gif

Spice up your taste. Indulge in a night out. Pepper in some flavor.

Now, you can spend your points for a $5 Chili's Gift Card. Kick back, unwind with friends, and experience bold flavors that will satisfy everyone's appetite. Order an ice-cold Coke® and start the meal off right with the classic taste of Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls or tasty tortilla chips with the new Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole. Enjoy the juicy Big Mouth Burgers®, sizzling fajitas or triple basted Baby Back Ribs, then finish it off with a decadent Molten Chocolate Cake. With over 1,200 restaurants, you are never too far from great taste and a good time at Chili's. Come in and spice up your day. What will you get?

You may redeem this card for food or beverages at any Chili's Grill & Bar, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants in the U.S. Card may not be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Original activation receipt is required for replacement of lost or stolen gift cards. No service fees are charged in connection with this card. Issued by Brinker Services Corporation. For location information, visit www.chilis.com.

Limit 1 per member.

t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif

100 points
Southwest Airlines® $20 Discount off Wanna Get Away fares

Use your $20 discount code for air travel to any of our 69 Southwest Airlines destinations coast to coast. Because on Southwest Airlines, Bags Fly Free(r), so all you’ll have to worry about is choosing your destination and your travel dates. (First and second checked bags. Weight and size limits apply. Visit www.southwest.com/mycokerewards for offer details.

• $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
  • Purchase must be made between November 1, 2010 and January 21, 2011 for travel November 8, 2010 through February 16, 2011.
  • Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 17, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
  • The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”.
  • This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
  • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
  • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
  • For complete terms and conditions visit southwest.com/mycokerewards

rissasweetay

share_label20.gif

140 points
$5 Chili's Gift Card
icon_free_delivery.gif

Spice up your taste. Indulge in a night out. Pepper in some flavor.

Now, you can spend your points for a $5 Chili's Gift Card. Kick back, unwind with friends, and experience bold flavors that will satisfy everyone's appetite. Order an ice-cold Coke® and start the meal off right with the classic taste of Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls or tasty tortilla chips with the new Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole. Enjoy the juicy Big Mouth Burgers®, sizzling fajitas or triple basted Baby Back Ribs, then finish it off with a decadent Molten Chocolate Cake. With over 1,200 restaurants, you are never too far from great taste and a good time at Chili's. Come in and spice up your day. What will you get?

You may redeem this card for food or beverages at any Chili's Grill & Bar, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants in the U.S. Card may not be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Original activation receipt is required for replacement of lost or stolen gift cards. No service fees are charged in connection with this card. Issued by Brinker Services Corporation. For location information, visit www.chilis.com.

Limit 1 per member.

Wait, I didn't know that it was 1 per member. That stinks. :(

rissasweetay

i can redeem one for you, if you give me 140 points.. :)

That would be awesome, as soon as I get 140 points. I just put 100 in my account cause I was gonna redeem another one of those :uh: Now I gotta figure something else out to order.

PSBean

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif

120 points
icon_free_delivery.gif

From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You’ll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Vault® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh.

this just flusters me as a week before they changed their point amount i got it, argh!!!!!! :doh:

Sandy

So, I have never really paid much attention to Coke Rewards. I know you can accumulate points by entering codes from the caps and cartons. Is there another way to earn/find points? I see how others are getting a number of gift cards. Thanks

Mandy83

you can transfer points between accounts? I already ordered one of the chilis gcs and didnt know it was one per account, so I could transfer points to my boyfriend's account? I didnt know if thats what u guys meant, above?

zinmaster

The Collector
OMG thanks toph! This is half of the normal points needed!! Awesome deal! :hug:

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif

120 points
icon_free_delivery.gif

t♂ph

The Dreamer
*Each week begins on Monday at 12:01am and ends on Sunday at 11:59pm. Only one bonus reward possible per member per week. Codes from qualifying packs must be entered at www.mycokerewards.com to be eligible for the Bonus Points offer.

t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

50 points
Redbook® Magazine 1-Year Subscription (Wednesday's Deal)
Limited Time

Check with the experts. Stay up to date. Get in on the deal.

Wednesday is the best day for deals like this. Here's a chance to save 50% on Redbook, the magazine women count on as their guide to the most eventful years of their lives. Get in on the deal now, while supplies last. It's your chance to find advice that really helps and fashion that works. So get the knowledge that's packed into every issue - for less.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for your first issue to arrive. SUBJECT TO HEARST MAGAZINES TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Go to http://www.hearstmags.com for more details. Redbook is a publication of Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2010. Hearst Customer Service • P.O. BOX 6000, Harlan, IA 51593
U.S. addresses only. Redbook is published monthly.

t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

2000 points
Ultra Spa Terry Velour Robe

icon_free_delivery.gif

Take some me time. Pamper yourself. Live luxuriously from the comfort of your own home.

Have you always wanted the luxuries of a spa at home? Redeem your points and you could be sporting an ultra spa terry velour robe – just like you would at the spa. When you don’t have the time or the extra dough to go to the spa, this robe brings it to you. Put on this luxurious white terry velour robe and instantly you’ll feel so relaxed, you’ll forget you’re at home. Made of 100% Cotton Terry Velour, this unisex design is a one-size-fits-most and features a belt, two front patch pockets and fold back style sleeves. Isn’t it time you spent some time at the spa?

t♂ph

The Dreamer

12109-thumbnail-alt1.jpg

12109-thumbnail.jpg

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

0 point
DJ Hero Tiësto Mix Pack
Limited Time
Gaming Platform Xbox 360 PS3

Bring the party home. Add some exclusive Tiësto tracks to your game systems. Create the perfect mix of fun.

DJ Hero 2 brings the award-winning mix of hit music and DJ gameplay back to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. And now you can enjoy three hot new mixes from international superstar DJ/producer Tiësto for FREE!

Exclusive Tiësto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

My Coke Rewards members receive a code for a completely FREE download of the Tiësto Mix Pack presented by Coca-Cola. No points needed, no purchase required. Don't own the game yet? No problem! Get the code today and download the Tiësto Mix Pack when you buy DJ Hero 2. Jump into the party with two turntables and a microphone.

register to remove this ad: