MyCokeRewards Heads Up thread

bettyjomama

what's the special code for that?

they are on specially marked 12 packs, just rip the end off where the codes on and enter. You get points plus a shirt. You must enter all 4 codes at the same time or you will lose the the special offer....learned the hard way and sent hubby to the store to get one, just so I didn't lose 3 codes.

ChevVan75

Play Free
125 Days of Summer Prizes Instant Win Game

Go to "Offers & Promotions"
Schroll down to "Coke Summer"
click "official rules" which is in red in the fine print
Schroll down to 5.b. Alternate Method of Entry
and hit the highlighted "Click here"

Enter the code given...
You can get 5 free ones a day and they are only good for 5 days

Good Luck!..:h5::h5:

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
From 6/1-6/7, if you enter codes from Coke or Cherry Coke 12oz, 20-pack or 24-pack, you get a 10 point bonus :wavey:

LoriLions

From 6/1-6/7, if you enter codes from Coke or Cherry Coke 12oz, 20-pack or 24-pack, you get a 10 point bonus :wavey:

So I entered one coke code and one cherry coke code and didn't get any bonus points. Should that be automatic? Or, can you only get the bonus codes off specially marked boxes?

Last edited:

Josie101

Last night i entered 2 codes from Coke 24 pk and got an extra 10 point bonus on both of them with no problem.Wish it would've been for the 12 pk Coke because i had lots of those i could've entered and really racked up on the points. :)

zinmaster

The Collector
So I entered one coke code and one cherry coke code and didn't get any bonus points. Should that be automatic? Or, can you only get the bonus codes off specially marked boxes?

May be off the special summer boxes, but I would call them, they will probably credit you those points.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Free box of RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT --coupon

tag_new.gif

165 points
Free box of RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT

icon_free_delivery.gif

Pick up a great snack. Enjoy it with a Coca-Cola red. Share it with the family.

RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT taste great with toppings or by themselves. All three are even better with a Coke®. Now you can choose a box of one of these great snacks to enjoy over a movie or gathering with friends.
Good for one free RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT Cracker product (5.5 -16 oz, any variety). Offer expires 10/31/2011. One coupon valid for item(s) indicated. Any other use constitutes fraud. Void if copied, transferred, purchased or sold. Valid only in the USA, FPOs and APOs. ©2011 Kraft Foods

spacecasegirl

tag_new.gif

165 points
Free box of RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT

icon_free_delivery.gif

Pick up a great snack. Enjoy it with a Coca-Cola red. Share it with the family.

RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT taste great with toppings or by themselves. All three are even better with a Coke®. Now you can choose a box of one of these great snacks to enjoy over a movie or gathering with friends.
Good for one free RITZ, WHEAT THINS or TRISCUIT Cracker product (5.5 -16 oz, any variety). Offer expires 10/31/2011. One coupon valid for item(s) indicated. Any other use constitutes fraud. Void if copied, transferred, purchased or sold. Valid only in the USA, FPOs and APOs. ©2011 Kraft Foods
ooh free snacks to go with the diet coke! :kekeke:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
do you have starbucks, MEC? :D oh.. i read an email about daily deals for MCR. is this one of those? :cool:
I make my own coffee for the most part.

"Daily Deal" ... ehhh :dunno: I don't think so but IDK... I just saw "new" by it in the coupons section when I was on MCR ... so I posted.

zinmaster

The Collector
For so long I never got a hold of enough points to think outside myself...now my roomie might need a mcr account :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: