Capital One 360 Performance Savings Account 1.5% APY and $100 Bonus w/ $10,000 deposit

chris

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.capitalone.com/score500/
New Customers: Capital One 360 Performance Savings Account where you can Earn 1.5% APY + Cash Bonus of $100 per $10,000 Deposit (up to $500 bonus) with promo code SCORE500 (see steps below).

Steps
  1. Open a new 360 Performance Savings account by May 31, 2020, using promo code SCORE500
  2. Deposit $10,000 or more of new money within 10 days of account opening (Initial Funding Period)
  3. Maintain the required daily balance within a bonus tier for 90 days following the Initial Funding Period, and earn $100 for every $10,000 (up to $500)

hough747

I've had these accounts for over 10 years (Capital One bought out ING Direct). AWESOME!!!

I get monthly accrued interest at the 1.5% APY (it was 1.7%until April - screw COVID!) I'm super nervous about investments, so something stable like this makes SO MUCH SENSE especially in turbulent financial times. Especially if you have a chunk of cash sitting in a checking account.

My advice: have your main account at your brick-and-mortar. Transfer funds into CapitalOne, get interest. They also have an account called Electric Orange, which is a checking account/you can get a card/use for automatic payments/YOU STILL GET INTEREST ON THE CHECKING ACCOUNT.

CHeck it out. I keep all my liquid there so it keeps working for me, while still being available

register to remove this ad: