Linking here from the front page

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking about linking to the hot deals forum from the main page, replacing the "rebate" section. If you see any increased activity here, that'll be the reason. I will try to join in more as well, because I know I haven't been and I like deals as much as everyone else here. There aren't a ton of free after rebate items these days, so I think it just makes more sense to put my focus into this instead. Any thoughts are welcome :h5:

Linda

Sure as long as they are legit unlike the one I just posted lol. But I'm sure you will be checking into that as well.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah Ill be more active for that reason especially. As long as the posts in here are kept quality that's all that matters. Plus a lot of deals are short term just like freebies so it might help people jump on the better short lived deals :fingersx:

Linda

That means people better be on here all day long haaa...I know why your doing this now:kekeke:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I'm thinking about linking to the hot deals forum from the main page, replacing the "rebate" section. If you see any increased activity here, that'll be the reason. I will try to join in more as well, because I know I haven't been and I like deals as much as everyone else here. There aren't a ton of free after rebate items these days, so I think it just makes more sense to put my focus into this instead. Any thoughts are welcome :h5:

Genius! No surprise :kekeke:

rissasweetay

yeah Ill be more active for that reason especially. As long as the posts in here are kept quality that's all that matters. Plus a lot of deals are short term just like freebies so it might help people jump on the better short lived deals :fingersx:

That will be really awesome. For some reason I always forget to check this part of the forum, maybe that will remind me to check it out more often.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Thank you! :wavey:

It was such a surprise to see Hot Deals on the main page today. I usually just go straight to forums to find Hot Deals so I'm not even sure when you made the change.

I hope we get a lot more hot deals added now since these are my favorite after the freebies.

register to remove this ad: