Free Shampoo + Conditioner from Hair Triggered

Kamaree

I don't think this one is legit..

In the confirmation e-mail they send 2 links to PrizeVenue for more free stuff. PrizeVenue is the survey type deal where you have to complete so many offers to get the item shown.

pyrojaykup

it is legit...they are just other offers. this is the confirmation email i received:

Thank you for your interest in Erik Prautsch's HairTriggered! We have successfully received your request for a sample of our latest innovation, SMOOTHSMOOTH! We hope to have your sample delivered within 6-8 weeks. We thank you for your patience.

---------------------------- a n d ----------------------------------

If you have agreed to complete a brief questionnaire, you shall be emailed again in a few weeks to get your opinion on the samples you've received. We ask that you kindly add this email address, erikp@hairtriggered.com, to your safe senders list so that you receive the questionnaire from us without problem.

We hope that you enjoy our latest creation, SMOOTHSMOOTH!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think this one is legit..

In the confirmation e-mail they send 2 links to PrizeVenue for more free stuff. PrizeVenue is the survey type deal where you have to complete so many offers to get the item shown.

yeah it isn't sadly :(

cherylann

shampoo and conditioner sample bottles

"Erik Prautsch's HAIRTRIGGERED is proud to announce that, for a limited time, users may sign up here to receive a free sample of our newest product line, SMOOTHSMOOTH Shampoo and Conditioner! Offer includes two sample-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner, shipped courtesy of Erik Prautsch's HAIRTRIGGERED"

http://erik-prautsch.com/smoothsmooth_sample.php

I signed up and got an email saying that it should arrive in 6-8 weeks.

register to remove this ad: