Free Dr. Scholl's For Her Insole sample

abagail14

Lol, just had to say when I went to sign up for this..what am I going to do with one insole? I guess it will work if one of your legs is a little longer than the other:)

frugalempire

Just a note... my husband signed up for one too and said I can have his (so I'll have a pair) :)

He has a different address for work, btw. (Says one per household)

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Right Foot Only - For High Heeled Sandals

I just got one of these insoles in one of my many magazines -- it was actually glued onto the ad page. Problem is that they only send out "right foot" insoles so two samples won't help you!! That's why I didn't bother trying out the insole. It glues onto your open sandel (with high heel) and keeps foot from slipping. It's hard to compare with just one insole so after you've tried it, you'll have to take it back off or go buy a complete set.

e_chan89

i still haven't received mine yet... but yeah i have 2 mags that have samples of dr. scholl's. very fun to play with. lol

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I've recieved 4 this week.

this is one of the worst freebies :D we have like 8 right insoles from magazines and from the facebook offer.. why did they not just give some left ones too so we can pair them up you know:uh:

Last edited:

meg1111

this is one of the worst freebies :D we have like 8 right insoles from magazines and from the facebook offer.. why did they not just give some left ones too so we can pair them up you know:uh:

LOL! I know right.

register to remove this ad: