Free $10 pre paid debit card

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancylewis

Free $10 pre paid debit card. Simply sign up for newsletter at -removed until proven-
This offer is for people who are actively seeking employment or looking to replace the job they have now with a Career.
:jump:

nancylewis

You must confirm your subscription to be eligible. The newsletter you get will confirm your request for the gift card. Again this is for people that are looking for work, or to replace the job they have now with a career. This promotion will expire December 15th or when supplies run out.

toniasdeals

is this legit, I didn't recieve a confirmation email and not in spam? there is no contact info on any of the pages I looked at.

nancylewis

It is legit. I know the person doing this deal personally. The confirmation will be when you get your first newsletter, which comes on friday. Make sure you confirm your subscription to the Newsletter.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
It is legit. I know the person doing this deal personally. The confirmation will be when you get your first newsletter, which comes on friday. Make sure you confirm your subscription to the Newsletter.

forgive my skepticism, but you've posted two offers that have been on free hosting, and we don't have any kind of proof of them being legit yet. Not saying they aren't, but I'm not quite convinced.

jenniferclay

Mrs. Jack Sparrow member
I signed up, so let's see what happens...will update if I get conf. email

Update: I did get a conf. email.... don't know if i am trusting this one

Last edited:

nancylewis

I love Free hosting. You dont get stuck with a domain name if the site doesnt work out. There are no ads on the site (Unless I put them there) And you can upgrade to a .com at anytime (If there were any good .coms left that is)

miseryinc6

after confirming my subscription I sent an email to the contact listed and politely asked the.details of receiving the card. If I get a reply I .will repost it to update amy of you who are interested on what details he has.

Pam i Am

i am a bit confused by the purpose of this website...it's very simplistic and does not have a clear statement of what they actually "do"? free service? free doing what? the "help" of how to get a job with copy and pasted sample resume and tips on finding a job can easily be "googled"-so i am missing the point of this service..it's free...they are giving $10 gift cards...to sign up for their free newsletter...where does the economic purpose of the website come in?..basically what do they do? and how are they compensated for doing it?:dunno::dunno::dunno:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not trying to seem rude or snotty about it, I'm just protective of my users information. I'll give certain things a chance once, but until I'm proven wrong and everything is shown to be legit, I'm going to hold off from future promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
register to remove this ad: