Weekend Getaway Tote $2.99/FS

webhunting.info

hip2save:

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing...=17165&producttypeid=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

Weekend Getaway Tote

striking bali red color
zip and snap closure
convenient front pocket
stylish faux leather details
made from durable polyester
18" x 12" x 7"
Item #: 0054-79602-1044
Was: $29.99
Now: $2.99

Wow! I have another smokin' HOT Online bargain to tell you about! Currently WomenWithin.com has this Weekend Getaway Tote (pictured above) priced at just $2.99--down from $29.99! You can also score this Orange/Red Tote for just $2.99 too! Plus, these totes both ship FREE! Just use coupon code WW32600 at checkout!

Hurry, before these sell out!

webhunting.info

Are you talking about 2 Totes? I oreder the Red One? Where is the Orange One? I am confused.

sorry - forgot to add that link from her post. it's out of stock now. i can tell you a neat trick i learned on another site though. it works with the woman within stores (roaman's, onestopplus, etc.). type in the search box "$1.99" or "$2.99" or whatever amount and it will find things in that price range only. i also just heard that it works for amazon as well. :D

sarahjane0721

sorry - forgot to add that link from her post. it's out of stock now. i can tell you a neat trick i learned on another site though. it works with the woman within stores (roaman's, onestopplus, etc.). type in the search box "$1.99" or "$2.99" or whatever amount and it will find things in that price range only. i also just heard that it works for amazon as well. :D
Ok.. that is cool I have order so much great stuff thanks to you! You are the best! Thanks Again..

Sammie78

Kewl! Thanks for this! I also got a pretty pink watch for $2.99 so total was $5.98 with FS! Not bad at all!! Will make great Christmas gifts!

register to remove this ad: