Possible Free Jergen's Foam Moisturizer

melloddie

is it suppose to say you qualified right after the survey? I took it and all it said was thanks for taking the survey :dunno:

freeski

is it suppose to say you qualified right after the survey? I took it and all it said was thanks for taking the survey :dunno:

i got the same response... not sure if they send you a coupon in the mail or through e-mail, i just thought i'd post this incase they do :confused:

Kay

Worker Bee
Looks like you get a q for 1.50 off - no matter what - and have a chance at the free stuff IF you meet the requirements and are selected. Dunno. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Every eligible participant who completes the Survey (except for Prize Winners defined below) will receive a coupon for $1.50 off Jergens® Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer. Coupons will be sent via email on or before September 1st, 2011. Each email will provide a link to a standard Internet coupon print functionality. The link to print the $1.50 coupon will be deactivated on October 31st, 2011.
Qualified Participants Random Drawing. Certain Survey participants ("Qualified Participants") may qualify for a Sponsor's random drawing ("Random Drawing"), based on their Survey Responses, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor will conduct a Tier 1 Random Drawing or a Tier 2 Random Drawing, but not both. Tier 1 Random Drawing: Certain Qualified Participants will be placed in the Tier 1 group, based on their Survey Responses. In the event the total number of Qualified Participants in the Tier 1 group ("Tier 1 Qualified Participants") exceeds one thousand (1,000), a Random Drawing ("Tier 1 Random Drawing") of all Tier 1 Qualified Participants will take place on or about August 31, 2011. In such event, a total of one thousand (1,000) winners will be selected to receive the Prize (defined below) from Tier 1 Qualified Participants in the Tier 1 Random Drawing. Odds depend on the number of Tier 1 Qualified Participants selected based on eligible participants' Survey responses.

freeski

Looks like you get a q for 1.50 off - no matter what - and have a chance at the free stuff IF you meet the requirements and are selected. Dunno. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Every eligible participant who completes the Survey (except for Prize Winners defined below) will receive a coupon for $1.50 off Jergens® Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer. Coupons will be sent via email on or before September 1st, 2011. Each email will provide a link to a standard Internet coupon print functionality. The link to print the $1.50 coupon will be deactivated on October 31st, 2011.
Qualified Participants Random Drawing. Certain Survey participants ("Qualified Participants") may qualify for a Sponsor's random drawing ("Random Drawing"), based on their Survey Responses, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor will conduct a Tier 1 Random Drawing or a Tier 2 Random Drawing, but not both. Tier 1 Random Drawing: Certain Qualified Participants will be placed in the Tier 1 group, based on their Survey Responses. In the event the total number of Qualified Participants in the Tier 1 group ("Tier 1 Qualified Participants") exceeds one thousand (1,000), a Random Drawing ("Tier 1 Random Drawing") of all Tier 1 Qualified Participants will take place on or about August 31, 2011. In such event, a total of one thousand (1,000) winners will be selected to receive the Prize (defined below) from Tier 1 Qualified Participants in the Tier 1 Random Drawing. Odds depend on the number of Tier 1 Qualified Participants selected based on eligible participants' Survey responses.

hey thanks for your input, maybe I should read a little closer before posting these things :p

Kay

Worker Bee
hey thanks for your input, maybe I should read a little closer before posting these things :p

:kekeke: No biggie. I was curious and figured I'd paste what I found. Worth it for a chance to win anyway. :h:

register to remove this ad: