MORE Free Totes from EdenFantasys! (18+)

camelliagirl

Hi everyone! Remember those free EdenFantasys Totes that were up for grabs a few months ago? Well, they're back! EdenFantasys is once again giving away free totes to anyone who signs up. This time, the offer is ongoing, so there's no deadline to meet! Hopefully, if you missed the totes last time, you can grab yours this time around :)

For rules (instructions, really) on how to get your free tote, click here. Signing up is pretty quick and painless, but make sure to follow instructions to a T! They don't send you spam or anything, and it's totally safe.

EdenFantasys.com is an adult retailer, so please only sign up if you are 18 or older.

So, have fun getting your totes on! I already got mine and I'm using it to carry my stuff around to classes. If you have any questions, PM me or leave a comment below--I'd be glad to help!

Dewdrop01

I got mine last time!

I just wanted to thank you for posting about it the first go round. I'm having so much fun over at eden!! I've already gotten 4 free products (Not including the bag!) And I'm currently cooking up a huge surprise for DH.

hehe

auntcrystal77

im still trying to figure out what im doing over there lol. i was told to review products and write a review for them-is that all i need to do to be considered for tests?

camelliagirl

I got mine last time!

I just wanted to thank you for posting about it the first go round. I'm having so much fun over at eden!! I've already gotten 4 free products (Not including the bag!) And I'm currently cooking up a huge surprise for DH.

hehe

No problem :) There's plenty of free stuff to go around! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself at Eden. Are you cashing in your Eden Points too? I think I have $40 in gift cards already ;)

camelliagirl

im still trying to figure out what im doing over there lol. i was told to review products and write a review for them-is that all i need to do to be considered for tests?

Hi! Dewdrop's got it right.

You can write reviews of products by logging in (as a contributor, not an affiliate--this can be confusing) and clicking the "grab it" icon on the product page of something you already own and would like to review. The product will end up in your "assignment cart".

Click on "assignment cart" and click "Write Review" next to the product you want to write a review for. Once you do two of these, you can ask for an upgrade... I think the button to request an upgrade is under Review Program in your Account Dashboard. (If not, maybe Dewdrop can help out here :) )

Alternatively, if you don't already have something that you'd like to review, you can take a class through the Mentor program, in which you will be graduated to an Advanced reviewer (a.k.a. get free products) by your mentor when they feel you're ready. It's a bit complicated to explain here, but if you're interested in taking a class through the Mentor program and would like more information, PM me or just ask in the comments :)

register to remove this ad: