Kellogg'sâ„¢ $10 Bonus Bucks Offer

Sandy

Kellogg'sâ„¢ $10 Bonus Bucks Offer

End Date
09/30/10
Description

Buy three specially marked Kellogg's® cereals and get $10 bonus buck to spend on electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, concessions and movies!
Requirements

1. Buy three (3) specially marked boxes of Kellogg's® cereal and collect the codes inside each box.

2. Enter codes at www.kelloggbonusbucks.com.

3. Receive your $10 Bonus Bucks certificate by mail.

4. Redeem your certificate at a variety of participating retailers.

Codes must be entered all at one time in order to qualify to receive the certificate. Codes must be entered by 09/30/2010. Certificates expire 11/30/2010. For a complete list of participating retailers, please visit www.usekelloggbonusbucks.com.
Products

aaemail

Kelloggs Boxes for $10 Promo

Has anyone seen these specially marked boxes in the store.
If so, where? (I looked for them at Kmart last week - LOL! - They didn't have them.)

webhunting.info

Thanks its goood till 2010 and we eat frosted mini wheats!

there was a free dvd offer on my last mini-wheats box. two tokens on the box and five needed for a dvd. not the greatest selection and i didn't notice if there were shipping charges.

Last edited:

PSBean

for those of you in the pick n save ad 10/15-10/21 area, purchase 8 for $20 kellogs cereal, etc. doesn't specify what kind so why not the ones listed above get $10 off. do this 3 times and you have 24 tokens = $80, the offer says there is NO LIMIT!!!

Sandy

for those of you in the pick n save ad 10/15-10/21 area, purchase 8 for $20 kellogs cereal, etc. doesn't specify what kind so why not the ones listed above get $10 off. do this 3 times and you have 24 tokens = $80, the offer says there is NO LIMIT!!!
Nice! Now all we need are q's for the cereal!

PSBean

i'm actually excited if it's just 8 boxes for $10X3 orders = $30 (24boxes) and get 24/3=8=$80 to spend, the only thing i don't like is you can only use 1 $10 cert at a time. so much for my idea of buying my son a new gameboy from target during a 10% shopping day, my fav!!! his is about 6 yrs old and dying, a lot of the games he still likes to play can only be used on that handheld and the price never went down on them. :( argh!!!! i'll prolly still do it and see if i can get away with using more than one.

register to remove this ad: