GC to Restaurant.com for 400 Swagbucks!

helobuff

I was looking thru the rewards at swagbucks tonight and they have a $25 restaurant.com certificate for 400 Swagbucks! Not bad! A free night out to eat for 400 swagbucks! Hope others can use it.
:xmasgrin:

krissyg89

I don't understand how any of the Restaurant.com gift cards equal a "free" meal. Maybe it's different for other locations... But all the locations near me require that to even use it, I have to buy over double the amount of the gift card.

helobuff

I don't understand how any of the Restaurant.com gift cards equal a "free" meal. Maybe it's different for other locations... But all the locations near me require that to even use it, I have to buy over double the amount of the gift card.

Yes.. thats pretty much how they work.. so if you buy a $25 GC for $3 you are getting $22 in free food.. they require you to buy at least $35-$40 with gratuity.. so $40-($25 coupon) you pay another $15.. but you only paid $3 for the $25 coupon.. so you pay $15 in cash and $3 for the coupon.. so you only paid $18 total for the $40 meal. not a bad deal at all!

Like only paying for one person to eat and getting two dinners.:xmas:
Half price eating out works for me:jump:

register to remove this ad: