Entertainment Books 2/$10 - FS, ends 7/30

webhunting.info

nope. just clearancing out this year's. a lot of the coupons end in november but that still leaves three months. do you have one of these books? i used to use them ALL the time. now, not so much. just too broke.

Linda

Here's how to make this deal even better@!

First, go to ShopAtHome and sign up or log in … then use the store finder to go to Entertainment Book. There you will see that these books are 2/$10 each with $1.00 SHIPPING per book. Once you purchase your books (must buy TWO)… $4 CASH BACK will be returned to your ShopAtHome account (may take a day to show up) … plus, if you are a new member, you will also get a $5 bonus back to your account… (ShopAtHome will send you a check once you reach $20…. so this will get you almost there!)

(*If you are an Ebates user….they are also offering 25% cash back … and, they also offer the $5 bonus to first time users, so it might be smart to go with whichever site that you haven’t used before)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
got my $7 cashback from a different deal but through shopathome/ebates.. i paid only $4.99 so Moneymaker :)

register to remove this ad: