collectionsetc.com Free Shipping

webhunting.info

i like their stuff. is this the place with the small handling charge? i can't remember. i sooo stopped shopping up until the last few days! oh i remember...the one i really like is miles kimball. i go nuts when they have free shipping. neato xmas stuff for way cheap. :) they had these scented garbage bag clips i wanted last year. didn't get them buy i think i'll look again.

Last edited:

Mishie

Friendly Member
i like their stuff. is this the place with the small handling charge? i can't remember. i sooo stopped shopping up until the last few days! oh i remember...the one i really like is miles kimball. i got nuts when they have free shipping. neato xmas stuff for way cheap. :) they had these scented garbage bag clips i wanted last year. didn't get them buy i think i'll look again.

I've actually never ordered from them online, but have ordered from their catalog for years. Nearly everything is $14.99 or less. They used to have these game cards where you sold chances to get an item in the catalog. You pick a name and each name cost a certain amount. Once all the names were sold, you scratch off the hidden winning name and the person who bought that name got to choose anything they wanted in the catalog. Each card would collect enough money to get 2 items from the catalog. The winner would get one item and the person selling the chances got the other. I miss those cards. I would take them to work and they would sell out so fast. I usually had 4 cards at a time and would sell them all in one night. That would be 4 free items from the catalog for me and one for the winner of each card. It was a sweet deal.

register to remove this ad: