One Time Use Shoebuy $10 Gift Certificate! - Expires today!

rachelrae28

(I hope this is an appropriate place to post this!)

I received a one time use Gift Certificate code for $10 off any purchase at Shoebuy.com and it expires tonight!! I forgot about it at first, but can't find anything I need right now.

I'd hate for such a good code to go to waste if someone else could benefit from it. Like I said it expires tonight (February 22, 2011 but gave no time) so you'd have to use it now.

There's no where that I can find in the email that says it's non-transferable, so it should be just fine. Here is the info.. I hope someone can use it. :)

"Your $10 Shoebuy Gift Certificate Code is:

P965439112890584

This Gift Certificate expires February 22, 2011.

1) Click the following link to shop at Shoebuy: Click Here To Shop at Shoebuy and Use Your Gift Certificate

2) Proceed to check out by clicking on the "Check Out" button in the Shoebuy shopping cart; and under "Payment Information" check Gift Certificate and enter the Gift Certificate Code.

*Please note, this is not a promotional code. It MUST be entered into the GIFT CERTIFICATE field within the checkout to be redeemed.

3) If your purchase exceeds the gift certificate value you will be given the option to pay for the balance with a credit card.

Terms and Conditions:
Can only be redeemed through the Shoebuy.com website. Not redeemable for cash or other gift certificates, and not transferable to orders already placed. Not valid with use of Shoebuy discounts. Only one gift certificate allowed per order. Shoebuy is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. This Gift Certificate expires February 22, 2011."

P.S - There doesn't seem to be anything priced under $25ish on shoebuy.com. BUt would still be a deal maker if you need something.

webhunting.info

no, there isn't usually much under $25, but if you go through ebates it usually gives you 10% back. and when you log in as a member you get 10% off. it can still make a good deal!

register to remove this ad: