*HOT! HURRY* Possible $5 Starbucks Gift Card for $1

PICKELFIEND12

I got two done.. but when I went for the third person, there's no place order button, says "Not Live Until Wednesday January 5th"

bazinga

Are these sent snail mail or e-mail because I ordered one and I don't remember getting an e-mail about it. Does anybody know? :dunno:

lauradman

Are these sent snail mail or e-mail because I ordered one and I don't remember getting an e-mail about it. Does anybody know? :dunno:

They are being sent snail mail. I didn't get any email either so hopefully they show up this week. The "voucher" over on family finds says:

"Thank you for providing your shipping address. Your purchase is complete! Your $5 Starbucks Card will be mailed directly to your mailing address within two weeks."

bazinga

They are being sent snail mail. I didn't get any email either so hopefully they show up this week. The "voucher" over on family finds says:

"Thank you for providing your shipping address. Your purchase is complete! Your $5 Starbucks Card will be mailed directly to your mailing address within two weeks."

Thank you! :)

rachaelmarie

I hope I get mine soon!! They charged me $3 so hopefully I get something soon!! (i was lucky and placed 3 orders!!)

Last edited:

rachaelmarie

I had bought several with credits (from referring people) and all but one were cancelled :(

I bought 2 on one account and 1 on a separate account. That is pretty lame they cancelled all those orders. I will definitely keep you posted on what I get in the mail! :fingersx:

rachaelmarie

FamilyFinds Member,

We are writing to let you know that your credit card will be refunded for one or more of the following reasons:
your billing information was not valid
you or your household purchased more than 1 Starbucks Card voucher (per the deal terms, there was a 1 card limit)
Thanks,

The FamilyFinds Team

So maybe I will get a card at each address? I made two accounts at two different addresses so I hope I get one at each!:fingersx:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
FamilyFinds Member,

We are writing to let you know that your credit card will be refunded for one or more of the following reasons:
your billing information was not valid
you or your household purchased more than 1 Starbucks Card voucher (per the deal terms, there was a 1 card limit)
Thanks,

The FamilyFinds Team

So maybe I will get a card at each address? I made two accounts at two different addresses so I hope I get one at each!:fingersx:

I got the same email. My account has been credited but I have also received the 3 Starbucks gift cards. :dunno:

register to remove this ad: