Free Sample of Salonpas pain relief patch

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
the lines don't match up with the item they want, everything is down one. so remember that when your typing the form out

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
u actually enter your phone number next to the line that says address. than your address is on the next line down. The lines don't match up

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
you pick your salutation, than you put your FULL name where it does say name. pick your gender where it says gender. just click your age bracket. than your email goes where it says phone, than your phone goes where it says address. than your address goes where it says city, than your city goes where it says state, than you find your state, and than your zip goes where the last line is.

hopefully that does it, if not the site maybe down or something because that is what i did and it worked for me

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
The line where you think you should be putting your phone # is actually the line for your email addy, so just enter the email addy in that line, then phone #, then address, etc, that is how it worked for me.

webhunting.info

oh i see! :uh: they should send us an extra one for all the aggravation! which reminds me...i got two free oj q's in the mail. did we do two deals or was that their addy stutter?

register to remove this ad: