Free 20-page Medium Softcover Photo Book -S&H

StayC

Ok I am new to this site but I love it and found a good freebie I though Id post. Picaboo is offering a FREE 20 Page Photo Book. If you go to www.picaboo.com you have to download there software to make your book. I downloaded it with out any problems at all. Once you start making the book you will see it only gives you 2 pages to work with so towards the bottom you have to click on Insert Page until you have 20. Once your done click on buy this book and the Order fourm will come up. Under Book Size: select Medium, Book Style: select Softcover then pick your color. Click on Use Coupon or Gift Card and type in this code 1PFMDB-WE–Picaboo Sorry my post is so long it was kind of confusing for me to figure it out so just wanted to be clear. Said its vaild through Dec. 31

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
  • The price of a 20-page Medium Softcover Classic Die Cut photo book will be deducted from your order total ($9.99 value)
  • If your book contains more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the extra pages
  • This coupon excludes taxes and shipping fees
  • Only Medium Softcover and Medium Hardcover Classic Die Cut photo books are eligible for this offer (you will be charged for the additional cost of the hardcover)
  • Coupon expires on December 31, 2009
  • Applies to US and Canadian residents only
  • Cannot be used with any other coupon
  • This coupon can be used by first-time customers only
  • We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without notice

StayC

:confused:humm I just went back to the site and I am seeing the shipping charge? I did a photo book last night and got it for $0?? Sorry I duno what happend

chris

Administrator
Staff member
:confused:humm I just went back to the site and I am seeing the shipping charge? I did a photo book last night and got it for $0?? Sorry I duno what happend

that sucks, sounds like ya got lucky :h5:

register to remove this ad: