Baby to Bee

Anon

Mouthy Member
I just got a phone call from Babytobee.com confirming my address so they could send my free stuff. They didn't tell me everything over the phone, but they told me some of the free stuff. American Baby, Parenting, Baby Talk and Zoobies magazines. Zoobies is a magazine about animals from the people who do the Zoo Book magazines. It usually cost $23 a month to subscribe to, so I thought that was a pretty cool one. Baby to bee also signs you up automaticly for all the different formula and diaper clubs which send freebies and coupons, and also for the Fisher Price club which sends toy coupons.

Anyone expecting a baby might want to check it out.

http://www.babytobee.com/affland.as...57038359&js=1&jsid=9119&jk=baby to bee&jmt=1&

spacecasegirl

I did baby to bee didn't get anything but emails to buy stuff or sign up for gifts via email. I did receive the phone call and never got the gifts they said they would send.:(

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
yep all I got was spam too. I was called a couple years ago when I signed up and they told me that I would get all those mags at a "special" price, I said no way. Then, I was spammed to death with "offers".:io:

register to remove this ad: