$10 Credit for QVC for new members

sheri

i haven't done this yet and i don't know if it's been posted before but may be worth a shot...i read about getting a $5 item (clearance) and use the rest for shipping..

Sara

Puzzled Member
Ok, I went and registered but didn't see anything about this offer. I'll go check my email.

Sara

Puzzled Member
It works, I got the Hanging Illuminated Starlamp for $9.41 cents after shipping! Not the greatest thing on the site, but it'll look cute in my daughters' bedroom!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Nice. Thank you so much for posting this! I'm taking my chances with the "As Is" Sterling Sculpted Initial Pin ("T") ... came to $9.21 total after shipping & Tax = FREE. :h5:

go_go_girl112586

it wont let me sign in and i never got a email about my order. i spent like $4 so I hope they actualy send it and don't rip me off. I tried my email and pin, nada, requested my pin and says email is not in their system... mmmm

lezanne34

you have to put in the customer account number that showed up on the screen RIGHT AFTER you signed up, it was small print I almost missed it, that number & ur pin should work I had the same problem

lezanne34

sign up for it again under the same email that's what I had to do, just right after you click on the register button the next page will have like 2 sentences in the middle it has ur account number I hope it works for u

register to remove this ad: