zhu zhu hamsters

auntcrystal77

toys r us online has the new ones in stock right now-price is 9.99 and shipping for me was 4.98 and if u place order today then it will be here for christmas it said!!:jump: good luck

snazzyd

White Rabbit
they still have them.. if they show up out of stock, keep pressing f5. i didnt get any hamsters but i got the new boat and dock! we can wait on more hamster...

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I've seen more of the Zhu Zhu pets in the stores here in Houston lately but at a higher price than $9.99 I purchased two Zhu Zhu pets at a Hallmark for $11.88 each, and then I saw the Zhu Zhu pets at a different Hallmark for $13.99 each. There was a limit of two Zhu Zhu pets and one accessory per person.
Oh, and of course, you couldn't use any type of coupon for the Zhu Zhu purchase so I put my $5 Hallmark coupons back in my purse.

I did find a really nice gift item to buy for $5.99 at Hallmark and use my $5 coupon. These are gold tone key chains personalized with a name or a large initial and rhinestone. They already come in very nice boxes for giving, and the key chains are high quality. I actually purchased two with the the sign of the fish (Christianity) since I'm not sure who I'm going to give it to yet. There are some that say Mom, Sis, G.R.I.T.S. (??) but most have a name or an initial on them.

Last edited:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Thank you! My daughter went on the Internet and found several variations of G.R.I.T.S. but I've never heard of it until now.

register to remove this ad: