Zhu Zhu Hamsters

tracey

Just letting anyone who is still looking for them know that Toys R Us has some in stock on line. (Just the hamsters NO accessories.)

Hope this helps someone. Oh, they are priced at $9.99.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
People are insane over these things. The prices that they pay for these items on eBay is mind boggling.

sarahjane0721

I know I need just 1 SOOOO Bad.. But in our region they are scarce! I would pay big bucks for one of these if I could get my hands on one!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Just my 2 cents ... but unless this is THE ABSOLUTE ONLY thing a child asks for at Christmas I wouldn't pay over store retail. As the months pass after Christmas it will be more in stock and lower price. Don't get caught up in the craze and overpay for a fad.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Just my 2 cents ... but unless this is THE ABSOLUTE ONLY thing a child asks for at Christmas I wouldn't pay over store retail. As the months pass after Christmas it will be more in stock and lower price. Don't get caught up in the craze and overpay for a fad.

Amen!

MD MOMMY

FYI if you hear they are in stock at Toys R Us go to the site and keep hitting F5. It will say out of stock but keep refreshing. I got one today for my neice.

snazzyd

White Rabbit
anyone go to zhuzhupets.com ?? they have a "sneak peak" of new pets and tunnels coming out next year... they even have one with a mowhawk!! awesome lol!

VivaLa$herry

Chillin Member
Geez I wish I would not have gaven mine away awhile back when I got the whole set :kekeke: these people are nutz on ebay

3bears

Exactly..lucky my daughter doesn't know about this pet thing, so i will wait until
the company makes a lot of them and sells at good price, then i'll get her one. :rofl:

MD MOMMY

I have been hitting f5 for about 15 minutes now. and Nothing!

You have to snoop around the net and find out when they are in stock. Even when they are in stock a lot of times the TRU page will say out of stock. When they are in stock and you hit F5 there is a chance you will get one. I did and it worked.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I don't understand about hitting F5.

Do you mean if the website says the item is out of stock then you just try to put it in your cart anyway? I don't use the function keys on my keyboard. What is the default for F5??

Thanks.

register to remove this ad: