Vigoss Junior's Wide Leg Trouser Jean $9.60

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by lilwecky, Jan 17, 2009.

1. lilwecky

lilwecky New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. N6NCY

N6NCY New Member

These are really good jeans. I bought a pair a few months back because they were cute and on clearance and now they are my absolute favorite pair. Everytime I wear them, people as me if I've lost weight!!

4. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Those are cute-4 pairs left.

I wear a size 6, what size would a 27 be?

5. lilwecky

lilwecky New Member

Sorry, no clue! All I know is that after having Ali I wear a size FAT

6. Smiley

Smiley New Member

A size 27 in the US is like a 3/4..

NY is just across the bridge so not too far away from me.. and they have stores that sell almost every pair of jeans for $10, sometimes even $7. (even that brand) lol

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  7. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Oh, thanks Smiley-I definately don't think I can wear a size 3/4 right now....

8. lilwecky

lilwecky New Member

New York is half a country away from me and they don't sell ANY jeans here for $10 (unless you dig on the clearance rack)

9. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

I haven't seen any CUTE cheap jeans in a loooooong time. Not even around Christmas when shirts & shoes galore were on sale :rofl:

10. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

They have 1 size 28 now!! Just FYI

11. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

I'm really pissed off about the jeans. I ordered a size 27 they fit perfect. But guess what they have glue all inside of them. And scratch really bad when you wear them. So now I have to send them back and they don't have my size anymore. I'm really disappointed. I ran into the same thing with victoria secret when I ordered jeans. They sent me the wrong size twice. I'm just really disappointed on how companies are running their online stuff.

12. Brittney

Brittney New Member

We sell this brand at Macy's...i found a pair on clearance for $7.99 the other day...not my size :(

13. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

Me too!!:kekeke:

14. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

My daughter could wear these, but she is sooooo picky! Teenagers? Go figure!