Victoria's Secret: $19 Sweater & $21 Lip Gloss Trio ONLY $15.20 Shipped!

Sandy

Victoria's Secret: $19 Sweater & $21 Lip Gloss Trio ONLY $15.20 Shipped!

Wow! Victoria's Secret has some sweet promo codes available today only! First, you can use this code CLOTH20 to take an additional 20% off any single clothing item! Plus, you can stack that code with this code SHIPFREE to score FREE shipping on any order!

...And on top of both those codes, you can use this code FREERUSH to get a FREE Lip Gloss kit ($21 value) with a $19 or more sweater purchase!

This is what I did:
  • I decided to buy a $19 sweater from here
  • I Added the sweater to my cart and clicked checkout
  • Make sure to check the box under your purchases that states "Please check here if you have an Offer Code or Angel Rewards Certificate."
  • I then entered all three offer codes from above
  • Final cost for a $19 sweater and Lip Gloss Trio--ONLY $15.20! Wa-hoo!
I'd love to hear what bargains you're able to score with all these great offer codes!

krissyg89

Oh, I already posted something similar to this, lol

I'm also getting a free tote and a lip butter.

And don't forget that any orders over $10 gets a rewards card worth a minimum of $10!

Sandy

Oh, I already posted something similar to this, lol

I'm also getting a free tote and a lip butter.

And don't forget that any orders over $10 gets a rewards card worth a minimum of $10!

Oh, I didn't see your post. Can you explain the $10 get a $10 Rewards thing please?

webhunting.info

SECRET REWARD CARD

Receive a Secret Reward Card with your purchase. Valid only on in-stock purchases made now through November 30, 2009. Offer valid while supplies last. Maximum of one card per order. Not valid on previous purchases. We cannot replace lost or stolen cards. Secret Reward card is redeemable December 1-24, 2009 in stores, online or by phone. Card has no value until 12:01 a.m ET on December 1, 2009. We regret that we cannot divulge card's value. Card's value will be revealed at time of checkout. International customers: to ensure timely delivery of Secret Reward card in order to redeem by December 24, we urge you to make your purchase by November 21.

20% OFF ANY SINGLE CLOTHING ITEM Add any clothing item to your shopping bag. Enter offer code CLOTH20 at checkout. Discount will be deducted from the price of your item after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 9, 2009. One discounted item per order. No substitutions. Gift Cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping, handling and taxes do not qualify for offer. Offer is subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards your Victoria's Secret Angel credit card. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Last edited:

krissyg89

VSPINKBAG – Free limited edition tote with Victoria’s Secret Pink purchase

That's how I got the tote. I bought the lip butter for $5, and got the tote free

3bears

i called, Free shipping expired. has to order $100 min:sadwavey:
Edit: the code works online but i have like 4 codes to use, and only 3 slots, so i have omit the free tote bag

Last edited:

newsol

I dont understand? split it in to two shipments... one with the sweater and lipgloss and one with the VS item and tote... should be like 20.20+tax

am I wrong... I'm new soooo it's very possible

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I just did this with 2 separate transactions. I got $5 Pink collection facial scrub and the tote with free shipping. And then did the sweater deal with 20% off plus the free lip gloss , all free shipping!!! :) Thanks for posting and adding to this deal!!
Scrub and tote..$5.35
Sweater and lip gloss $16.06

all this for $21.41 GREAT DEAL!!!

register to remove this ad: