McCormick Montreal Steak spice marinade mix
2 Splenda packets
Aveeno Positively Ageless lift & firm nite cream
Aveeno Positively Ageless firming body lotion
Aveeno Nourish+ shamp & cond
And coups for most prods

Last edited:

kdcperez07

I can't even get the link to work and the last time it was posted, I couldn't get the link to work that time either.

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
first time theyve done this, hopefully they will again :fingersx:
Yes I hope they do too!
I hope everyone who is getting theirs does the little survey on the link that they put on the insert inside the box. Maybe after a lot of good answers, they will keep doing it!!!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I just did the survey and there was an option to do a survey about the products. They said to be on the look out for the survey around June 14th, and If I hadn't already, to give my email addy so I can be notified when the next one comes available....SOOOO...If you are interested and haven't gotten it, you can still go there and add your email addy (I'm assuming).

auntcrystal77

I just did the survey and there was an option to do a survey about the products. They said to be on the look out for the survey around June 14th, and If I hadn't already, to give my email addy so I can be notified when the next one comes available....SOOOO...If you are interested and haven't gotten it, you can still go there and add your email addy (I'm assuming).

go where? the link here doesnt work anymore--i really wanna sign up to be notified--thanks :)

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
sorry, I thought it still worked but maybe if you go to mysampleshowcase.com, there is a place where the ppl who got them can click that they got it, and there is another box where you can enter your email addy to join the Sample Showcase mailing list. Hope that helps!:bigthumb:

auntcrystal77

sorry, I thought it still worked but maybe if you go to mysampleshowcase.com, there is a place where the ppl who got them can click that they got it, and there is another box where you can enter your email addy to join the Sample Showcase mailing list. Hope that helps!:bigthumb:

thanks i went on and added my name just in case:fingersx:

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer

Thanks, I didn't even realize there was a survey! :uh: I went on and did it because I loved all of the stuff. :bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: