St. Ives Lotion 24oz FAR @ Menards

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
1/25-2/1 Menards has their St. Ives Lotion 24oz bottles on sale for $1.99 after $1.50 Mail in Rebate. (Rebate limit 4 bottles total per household) Rebates at Menards are given in the form of a merchandise credit check. With the $2/1 any St. Ives printable Q I believe that would make these FREE :bigthumb:

I would have never thought of looking at Mendards for lotion, but was flipping through my insert sales flyers and there it was :D

lajeki

1/25-2/1 Menards has their St. Ives Lotion 24oz bottles on sale for $1.99 after $1.50 Mail in Rebate. (Rebate limit 4 bottles total per household) Rebates at Menards are given in the form of a merchandise credit check. With the $2/1 any St. Ives printable Q I believe that would make these FREE :bigthumb:

I would have never thought of looking at Mendards for lotion, but was flipping through my insert sales flyers and there it was :D

Do they accept Manu. Coupons at Menards

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Do they accept Manu. Coupons at Menards

Yes. I pulled this info from FAQs on their website:

Do you accept coupons?
Menards will accept competitor and manufacturer's coupons both mailed and internet (see guidelines below):

* Coupon states "Manufacturer's Coupon".
* Coupon includes a scannable barcode and a valid remit address.
* Coupon must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid date. Menards WILL NOT accept expired coupons.
* Coupon must be for product we sell and must be presented at the time of purchase.
* Use of multiple coupons will be enforced per manufacturer's rules and limitations.
* Competitor coupons must be from a local competitor.
* Use of coupons for specific $ amounts off of entire transactions will be honored per coupon rules and limitations.
* Competitor coupons for discounts when using specific tenders will be honored when using the Menard Big Card.
* Due to fraud, Menards WILL NOT accept competitors' coupons for a % off a total transaction greater than 10%.
* Due to fraud, Menards WILL NOT accept coupons that have been copied or altered. Menards, also, WILL NOT accept coupons that have been purchased or sold on the Internet.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
We actually have a Menards but I wasnt able to get the $2 coupon. They sent me $1 coupons instead and I used them at CVS already

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
We actually have a Menards but I wasnt able to get the $2 coupon. They sent me $1 coupons instead and I used them at CVS already

Are we talking about the same coupon? The $2 printable - you couldn't print it? If so, thats a bummer! I hope you got a good deal at CVS though !!

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Are we talking about the same coupon? The $2 printable - you couldn't print it? If so, thats a bummer! I hope you got a good deal at CVS though !!

Yeah its the printable one. They claim they were having "technical difficulties" so they sent me the other ones

I got a St Ives lotion, st ives body wash, 3 pairs of hanes socks (clearanced), bag of hershey bliss, and 2 J&J first aid kits for $3!

amanda402

I am under the impression that you had to spend atleast $25 to get any of the rebates that they have listed. :dunno:

register to remove this ad: