Smashbox: FREE Full-Sized Item + FREE Shipping w/ Any Order!.

Linda

Smashbox: FREE Full-Sized Item + FREE Shipping w/ Any Order!.

fusion-284x300.jpg

Hurry on over to Smashbox Cosmetics and you’ll be able to snag a FREE Mini Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk product (a $24 value) with ANY order from 9am-2pm PST today ONLY! You can see all the details about this special promotion here.

On top of that promo, you can sign up to be a Pretty Points member. This is a FREE Rewards program Smashbox offers up. By signing up, you’ll score many perks! Your purchases will earn you points for FREE rewards certificates, you’ll score a FREE gift set during the month of your birthday, and a bonus deluxe sample will automatically be added to all of your Smashbox orders + you’ll score FREE shipping!

After signing up for their rewards program, choose an inexpensive item from their Curtain Call collection here. I chose the Reign Lip Gloss for $10. Start the checkout process and you’ll get to choose from 3 deluxe samples + you’ll get an additional bonus Photo Finish Foundation Primer sample. Enter your payment info and complete your order. On the order confirmation page, the FREE gift (Soft Lights in Dusk) and the Pretty points bonus deluxe sample will show up. My final cost for all of the above goodies came to just $10!

just a note the free items wont show up until you complete the check out and it will show up on your order confirmation

Last edited:

Karen

Persevering Member
This is super! Thanks!! I used my Paypal account which still had a balance from stuff I sold on Ebay. Yea!! I think I am becoming a make-up junkie...

Stormy Weather

Thanks! I love Smashbox!

Am I correct in understanding they have these same "free item" promotions every Tuesday and Thursday? This could be an expensive habit!

Stormy Weather

Update:
My Smashbox order came today. $10 lip gloss -- free dusk -- free primer sample -- free brightener sample -- free mascara. Thanks!

Stormy Weather

And I just checked the web site -- they do run a similar offer every Tuesday and Thursday.

Today's free gift is a waterproof eye shadow/liner. Use the same link from the original post.

Karen

Persevering Member
I haven't gotten mine yet. I can't even find anything about my order. I need to contact them ...

register to remove this ad: