Smart Ones - The Real Dish community (free coupon)

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
I haven't seen this posted, but I got this in my e-mail today:

Come on over to The Real Dish: a new bonus program full of savings and special offers for valued Weight Watchers®
Smart Ones® Community members. When you become a member, you’ll receive exclusive coupons to share with friends and family, members-only offers, sneak previews, and more.

At The Real Dish, we want to know what you think about our new products – so give them a try, then come back and rate your favorites. And, we’ll keep the coupons for our easy, delicious, and weight-smart snacks and meals coming.

Just for joining, we’ll give you a FREE coupon for our NEW Cheesy Scramble with Hashbrowns!

packages.jpg

Registration is limited to 10,000 members, so sign up and save today!

http://www.eatyourbest.com/realdish/Landing.aspx

:bigthumb:

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
no, i meant have you eaten it before?

I thought you might have meant that, but I wasn't sure! :kekeke: Oops. I've eaten Smart Ones before, but not the one that the free coupon is for...I looked at it online and it has eggs in it. :puke: I don't like eggs by themselves, but on french toast or in a cake/brownies...sure! I'm weird lol. If I get it, I'll just give it to my dad. :bigthumb:

webhunting.info

I thought you might have meant that, but I wasn't sure! :kekeke: Oops. I've eaten Smart Ones before, but not the one that the free coupon is for...I looked at it online and it has eggs in it. :puke: I don't like eggs by themselves, but on french toast or in a cake/brownies...sure! I'm weird lol. If I get it, I'll just give it to my dad. :bigthumb:

:rofl: yeah, i coulda told you it had eggs. :kekeke::hug:

register to remove this ad: