Sears $10 off $20 printable in store TODAY ONLY 12/22

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 22, 2010.

1. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. mattymatty26

mattymatty26 New Member

arrghhhh bummer you cant use it on tools! def dont need MORE clothes and accessories this time of year lol

4. mattymatty26

mattymatty26 New Member

and no maternity either???? its like theyre toying with me :nono:

5. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I printed two. I will go out and see what I can find. If I don't end up finding anything, I will just give them to people in the store.

6. Sandy

Sandy New Member

The last time I went I bought Cuddl Duds for gramma. She loves them!

7. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I dont see why no maternity?? It says clothing.. maternity is clothing.. you should try..
    Also they have those isotoner smart touch gloves on sale for $20 you can get $10 off and pay $10 for them. They are normally $40. You can use your phone with them on.. pretty great gloves.. I won a pair and bought another pair from sears last week.

8. mattymatty26

mattymatty26 New Member

it says in the fine print "no two hearts maternity"...so i checked the store for other brands but didnt see any :( got a fleecey sweatshirt and lounge pants for my mom and gramma though :xmas: thanks for the coupon!

9. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:jump:You did- good! :xmasgrin: Glad someone got in on this.. I havent been to stores at all for shopping this year.. did it all online. I just hate waiting for the bus in the winter.. :r: