Sally Beauty FS on any order over $5 ends 11/26

webhunting.info

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Black-Friday-Deals/blackFridayLandingPage1011,default,pg.html

*Black Friday deals available online 11/24/10-11/26/10. Available in stores 11/26/10-11/28/10. Valid while quantities last.

*To receive free UPS standard ground shipping, add at least $5 worth of items to your cart. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total at checkout. No promo code required. Excludes salon equipment. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 11/26/10. Offer not valid on orders shipping to Canada.

*To receive a free Plugged In Mini Dryer or Mini Flat Iron online, add at least $45 worth of items to your cart, then add your choice of Plugged In Mini Dryer or Mini Flat Iron to your cart, and enter promo code 444510 in the space provided at checkout. The cost of the Plugged In Mini appliance will be deducted from your total. Selection may vary by store.

To manage your member

imjustagirl

Good luck with this &^%$# site.
I suppose to get FREE product last time I shoped at this site with curtain code if I bought curtain product. My invoice shown FREE item printed clearly.
The package arrived - the free item b/c " while supplies last" hidden trick policy per customer service.
I said I should be prompted at that point that free item is no longer avialable. CS said their site has no real time inventory tracking.
I said BOO, Next time they should promise REAL DIAMOND RING then to boost their corrupted promotion.

BUYER BEWARE! Bait & Switch !

register to remove this ad: