Rue La La Coffee Frother $6 (with $20 credit)

webhunting.info

wildforwags:

If you signed up for Rue La La and got the $20 credit you can grab some really nice deals in the “The Coffee Shop!†sale today. Their items start at $15.90, so it would be $5.85 shipped after the credit. The $20 credit is no longer available, I know many of you took advantage of it and I thought you’d want to know. Remember – you have just about a week left to use the credit!

My favorite item has to be the coffee frother. I bought one of these about 2 years ago based on a recommendation from a friend. I LOVE it! I use it to make all kinds of frothy yummy treats at home and even to blend powdered drinks like hot chocolate. I am addicted to my frother. With the credit this is just under $6 so well worth it if you like coffee and frothy drinks (and this one even comes with a stand).

If you aren’t familiar with Rue La La it’s an invitation only shopping site that offers several different sales everyday at reduced prices anywhere from 40 to 70% off. You can check them out HERE. If you find any other awesome deals today let us know!

register to remove this ad: