Reminder -Free Chips at Kroger and Chik Biscuit at Krystal stores on Friday

abagail14

Dear Valued Customer,

Kroger wants you to know that the data base with our customers' names and email addresses has been breached by someone outside of the company. This data base contains the names and email addresses of customers who voluntarily provided their names and email addresses to Kroger. We want to assure you that the only information that was obtained was your name and email address. As a result, it is possible you may receive some spam email messages. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kroger wants to remind you not to open emails from senders you do not know. Also, Kroger would never ask you to email personal information such as credit card numbers or social security numbers. If you receive such a request, it did not come from Kroger and should be deleted.

peekaboo

Got my chips today :bigthumb: A lot of people were grabbing more than 1 :nono:
I got that Kroger email as well. Then today I got one from TiVo saying the same thing. Wonder if they have the same email service provider.. and how many more emails are going to come like that!? :eek3:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Got my chips today :bigthumb: A lot of people were grabbing more than 1 :nono:
I got that Kroger email as well. Then today I got one from TiVo saying the same thing. Wonder if they have the same email service provider.. and how many more emails are going to come like that!? :eek3:

ive gotten the same email from other companies as well.. :(

peekaboo

Rut-roh......At least they only have names and email addresses and not login info... that we know of :noes:

register to remove this ad: