Puritan's Pride .99 cent vitamins/FS ends 4/10

webhunting.info

http://www.puritan.com/emaillanding.asp?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-04.06.10-_-banner-_-mainsale&scid=16451

^ 99 cent vitamin sale valid on select items only; limit 2 per item; valid while supplies last; cannot be combined with any additional coupon or 3rd party cash back offer. Free shipping offer valid only within the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Buy 1 Get 1 Free and Buy 2 Get 3 Free does not apply to 99 cent vitamin sale. Discount will automatically apply to cart at checkout. Limit 1 order per customer. Buy 1 Get 1 Free and Buy 2 Get 3 Free applies to same item, same size Puritan's Pride brand products. All products subject to availability. To expedite orders, we may substitute a smaller bottle if ordered quantity is out of stock. Terms and conditions subject to change. Internet distribution or resale strictly prohibited. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped. Offer expires 4/10/2010.

go_go_girl112586

I got 2 of the fish oil ones. i take the one a day and B complex. but my mom just told me today her side of the family has heart problems. eh so might as well start taking something for a happy healthy heart lol

register to remove this ad: