Possible Sample of Hollistic Dog Food

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by jess_ice, Feb 3, 2012.

1. jess_ice

jess_ice New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. jess_ice

jess_ice New Member

I shared this with myself, received an email with a free sample link moments later, filled out the form and got a confirmation:

Sample Request Thank You

Thank you for deciding to try Holistic Select®. Like you, we are committed to a holistic approach to life and support your journey to discover how optimum nutrition can contribute to your pet’s whole-body health.

In approximately six to eight weeks, you should receive your free sample(s) along with some valuable savings offers. We’d love to hear your feedback, so after your dog or cat gives Holistic Select a try, tell us what you think.

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

has anyone ever had their dogs try this? ive never heard of it but went to our petco and they had 20lb bags for 35.99 marked down to 7.00

5. jess_ice

jess_ice New Member

This website shows all the ingredients plus numerous consumer reviews. There is one comment that seems to explain why it may have been so cheap:

"I just bought a discounted bag at my local Petco to try out with my dogs. The manager told me that the food wasn't selling fast and they were making more shelf space for more Blue Buffalo products."

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/holistic-select-dog-food-dry/