Possible Free or Cheap Lingerie

how is that trolling laurelnev demeened her

Thanks werewolf, but I'm pretty sure she was just pointing that out so people would know. It's always good to know what you're getting into when you sign up for something..don't think there was anything demeaning about it.

Scubabobby

Thanks werewolf, but I'm pretty sure she was just pointing that out so people would know. It's always good to know what you're getting into when you sign up for something..don't think there was anything demeaning about it.

Yea that's what I got out of what laurelnev posted. I like to think we are all a team here and anything anyone can add about a company we are unfamiliar with is a good thing. Knowledge is power!:h5:

laurelnev

Thank you to all my FST friends. I resisted feeding the troll. If you look at the troll's posting history, he joined just to flame me. As you all know, I post a lot of quality posts, and have for several years. InstantKarma knew I was not trying to "demean" her when I warned folks about further obligations, as those of us who have been around here for a while know that many FSTers do not read the fine print, and are angry if they end up with an unwanted subscription. That's why Chris always adds subscription info to posts. It's easy to forget about mentioning the fine print, or to overlook it oneself, and most FSTers want to know what they are getting themselves in to. Quite a few of us hate the "call to cancel" thing, as they always try to upsell you. Anyone remember what it was like trying to cancel AOL?

Let the post counts speak for themselves here. Compare my posting history to the trolls. I think that speaks for itself. :)

Now, to bring this back on topic, did anyone think membership past the freebie was worth it? How's the quality compared to Victoria's Secret or Fredericks? If anyone does stay in the club, I'd be interested in hearing what the monthly selections are like.

werewolfhc

look you sounded negitive i reacted to it is what i do i am just trying to protect people from that i know what it feels like o be treated badly

Thank you to all my FST friends. I resisted feeding the troll. If you look at the troll's posting history, he joined just to flame me. As you all know, I post a lot of quality posts, and have for several years. InstantKarma knew I was not trying to "demean" her when I warned folks about further obligations, as those of us who have been around here for a while know that many FSTers do not read the fine print, and are angry if they end up with an unwanted subscription. That's why Chris always adds subscription info to posts. It's easy to forget about mentioning the fine print, or to overlook it oneself, and most FSTers want to know what they are getting themselves in to. Quite a few of us hate the "call to cancel" thing, as they always try to upsell you. Anyone remember what it was like trying to cancel AOL?

Let the post counts speak for themselves here. Compare my posting history to the trolls. I think that speaks for itself. :)

Now, to bring this back on topic, did anyone think membership past the freebie was worth it? How's the quality compared to Victoria's Secret or Fredericks? If anyone does stay in the club, I'd be interested in hearing what the monthly selections are like.

I haven't heard anything from them about the membership, but I did order a bra..I'll let you know if I like it. I did like the lingerie a lot more than I thought I would.

LSG

I am looking forward to mine! I ended up paying $9.00 for a $40.00 set!! I'll be sure to call and cancel when it comes in

LSG

I really wasn't impressed. =( The quality is not great. I could have gotten a better quality for the same price at Victoria's Secret.

haileysmom0725

I got a pair of cute panties, passed this offer off to my sister south she can get a pair, when I went on the smaller sizes were going fast.

register to remove this ad: