Pink Watch with Crystals $2.99/FS

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Dec 4, 2009.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

Register to remove this ad
  3. 3bears

3bears Active Member

thanks, i don't have anyone plus size to give to but i bought it anyway...:rofl:

4. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I just ordered the watch from there and the shipping code worked but then it said on orders $25 and up?? SO are they going to charge me the shipping?

5. webhunting.info

not sure where you saw that. i just ordered and it was fine. didn't see that message. if the code did apply and you did see it saying "shipping zero", then no, you will not be charged for anything else later.

6. webhunting.info

you are being silly, right? my wrist is 7 inches and it should be perfect. (i ordered too.)

7. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I love the watch It is Beutiful! I love pink and LOVE Crysyals. My currnet watch has real diamonds but I feel like a Pimp wearing it.. LOL.. It is too much bling for me..

8. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

woo hoo I just ordered on for my mom and one for Hannah

9. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

Arent they cute! I love it cant wait to get it.

10. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

I saw that too, but that code was OSBFREE...:tree:

11. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

OOhh I didnt read it all the way I guess. Thanks for the clarafacation!:r:

12. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Cute....I ordered that $2.99 tote bag from this site earlier in the week...I hope it's nice!

13. webhunting.info

if you used the wrong code and it charged shipping then you need to cancel and re-order. and no, that code with a "b" in it is not the code. it was OSP something (for one stop plus)

14. CavzGirl2

CavzGirl2 Still a Cavs fan

Thanks!

15. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

I am working on Christmas 2010 at this point!!

16. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

These are so cute I just ordered 3! I have a friend that just got diagnosed with breast cancer so this will be a perfect christmas gift for her!! Thank you for this awesome find!

17. webhunting.info

just a head's up. i have a drawer full of marked down watches that i "saved" for later! i think the batteries are probably dead in all. :kekeke:

18. harleybella

harleybella New Member

i bought 3! will be great gifts!

19. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

To extend the battery life-pull the knob that you set it with out, that will stop it from running. I do that with all my watches when I am not wearing them.

20. webhunting.info

my knobs are always out. but they are usually nearing the end of life on clearance already. (sorry - didn't mean to sound so harsh! just my experience anyway.)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  21. harleybella

harleybella New Member

i got mine today, as well at that blanket that was 4.99... the watches actually look really nice!!