Photo Dog Tags From Artscow.com 2 for $1.99 Shipped

Mishie

Friendly Member
Artscow is offering 2 single sided photo dog tags for $1.99 with free shipping. If you want the 2 sided ones it's $1 more ($2.99 for two). These are great, I've ordered a lot of them. You can wear them as a necklace or make a keychain out of them. I order them for myself and for my husband with Kirianna's pic on one side and Julia's on the other. I also order 2 extra to put up to give the girls when they get older. You can click on the advanced Silverlight Designer when you create them to be able to put text on them as well. I put their name and the year on them when I make mine. This offer expires May 18, but they might cancel it sooner if they get bombarded with orders. There is no limit and you can use the code on several different orders.

Enter the following code at checkout:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MAYTAGS199S[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Note this offer applies to complete range of dog tags, including heart and bone shapes editions.
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/dog-tags
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] TIP: when placing your order, please set the quantity to the total number of items required. For example, if you would like to purchase 2 dog tags, please set the quantity to 2.[/FONT]

Mishie

Friendly Member
they have awesome stuff! i just got 2 of the coin purses took me a month to get them but they were worth the wait.

Yeah, it sometimes takes a little while because they are in Hong Kong. But other times the stuff comes right away.

MD MOMMY

They are either in China or Japan I think so it sometimes takes a bit. I received my free coaster fast though!

register to remove this ad: