P&GEStore deal

rachelrae28

My first order should be coming in the mail today. Placed an order last night to send to a friend in MI who's having some hard times, but now I might need to place another order with some air freshener!

CarrieL1125

Got my orders this week

I got my first order yesterday and my second today. So far it has let me use the facebook code three times! I tried to order the free room spray today so let's see what happens.

sondra1616

Dawn Ultra Botanicals Honeysuc
10.3 oz 2 $0.01 $0.02

Febreze Home Collection Cranbe
5 oz 4 $0.00

Vicks Menthol Cough Relief Vap
20 ct 1 $0.00

Charmin Ultra Soft - 4 Large R
4 Large Rolls 1 $0.01 $0.01

Bounty Value Select-a-Size Pri
1 Big Roll 2 $0.01 $0.02

Sub-Total: $0.05

Shipping:
$5.00

Tax:
$0.00

ORDER TOTAL:
$5.05

Thanks Toph for posting! I love getting deals from the computer!

Kamaree

Yeah, I would say they shipped the Room spray. I placed 2 orders, one for myself and one for my brother.

I don't think 4 packs of double roll charmin weighs 9lbs.

Josie101

I've already received 1 order, 1 will be delivered today & 2 more will be delivered tomorrow & i just placed my 5th order (couldn't do without some free air freshener spray & more paper towels).I think i'm done now because i'm out of paypal money. :kekeke:

Kamaree

They sell for $5.49 each!

I received a spray (or 2 can't remember) of the same scent from Houseparty awhile back. They are smaller sprays (4.3 oz). I just never wanted to spend $5.49 for such a little bottle, but I do love the smell.

Last edited:

CareBear101

Generous Member
Ok, so my orders are still pending a gut left a message on my phone yesterday saying they needed more info. I call back and it's a lady, and she says that my address info does not match what my bank has for my debit card. I KNOW it's right. She tells me to call the bank, and they will try again. I do, it's right. I call back today, she says they will call the bank again(they never did or they would know it was right) and that I can check back later. I shouldn't have to. This is ridiculous. My info has always been the same on this card. My orders better ship out very soon. :mad:

Last edited:

CarrieL1125

My order is preparing for shipment!

I got an email today saying my order with 10 free cans of room spray is ready to ship so let's see if they send it :fingersx:

rachaelmarie

My order has already been shipped and is almost here! It says it should be here by Friday! I was shocked to see they already sent it out yesterday!! =)

rachelrae28

The two recent orders I placed said they've shipped! One of them had 2 room sprays in it, so hopefully they come! They did send me a notice stating that they've run out of the bounty paper towel single rolls, so they originally said they'd ship it later, then I got another message stating they canceled it. Oh well! :)

jackie221

Sunshine Member
is anyone having problems with the coupon code?

I did Crystal, I tried to order a couple days ago and I got an error message (can't remember what it said) and then came on here and saw other people ordered the same day with no issues. I made sure I ordered from the future friendly area too. not sure why it's working for some, and not for me. What was going on with your code?

auntcrystal77

I did Crystal, I tried to order a couple days ago and I got an error message (can't remember what it said) and then came on here and saw other people ordered the same day with no issues. I made sure I ordered from the future friendly area too. not sure why it's working for some, and not for me. What was going on with your code?

mine went thru fine but my sister wanted to order and hers came up invalid code-so i did the same order for her that i had done and still it came up invalid(thinking maybe her order wasnt valid with what she bought) i wasnt sure if they had changed it or what.:dunno:this was just done today also.

jackie221

Sunshine Member
I tried again today, using similar scenario as one posted (the basic bounty was out of stock so put something else in) but still a no go for me. weird! I'm happy it worked for y'all lol jealous I'm not getting it though :)

auntcrystal77

ok my sister did another one using different items and then reapplied the code and it took
she got -
battery charger with batteries
2 dawn botanicals
1 vicks cough drops
15 febreeze sprays
total was 5.77

jackie221

Sunshine Member
this is so strange. I was able to place an order using the discount code. I'm happy, but it's weird lol I copied and pasted the code each time and each item I had was from the proper section and totaled over $10.01 even with the coupons. Oh well!

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Thanks! Too bad the Recyclebank code isnt there or I cant find it??

Product Quantity Price
Bounty Basic Prints - 8 Regular Rolls
Item # 037000283164
8 Regular Rolls 1 $7.99
Save: $0.25
Save: $0.77
$6.97
Charmin Ultra Strong - 6 Double Rolls (equal to 12 Reg Rolls)
Item # 037000239994
6 Double Rolls 1 $5.99
Save: $0.25
Save: $0.57
$5.17
Febreze Home Collection Cranberry Pear Room Spray
Item # 037000255093
5 oz 15 $0.00
Vicks Menthol Cough Relief VapoDrops - 20 ct
Item # 323900010772
20 ct 1 $1.00
Save: $1.00
$0.00

Merchandise Total: $14.98
Welcome to the eStore 10% off -$0.77
Welcome to the eStore 10% off -$0.57
Shipping: Standard Delivery $5.00
Coupon Applied -$0.25
Coupon Applied -$0.25
Coupon Applied -$1.00
Coupon Applied -$10.00
Tax $0.13
Order Total: $7.27

t♂ph

The Dreamer
this is so strange. I was able to place an order using the discount code. I'm happy, but it's weird lol I copied and pasted the code each time and each item I had was from the proper section and totaled over $10.01 even with the coupons. Oh well!
try clearing cookies..

register to remove this ad: