Old Navy mystery bag $100-$125 for only $20

hoangvannt

Tomorrow only (July 9th), Old Navy stores across the country will be selling mystery bags with an original value of $100-$125 for only $20. Prior to your mystery bag purchase, you’ll be able to select the size of clothing and you can specify men, women, children or baby
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233309000023719

* Limit 2 bags per person; all sales are final. The merchandise inside the bags has an original value of $100-$125 and the markdown value is $40-$45. Bags cannot be sold if opened.

moomom

Tomorrow only (July 9th), Old Navy stores across the country will be selling mystery bags with an original value of $100-$125 for only $20. Prior to your mystery bag purchase, you’ll be able to select the size of clothing and you can specify men, women, children or baby
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233309000023719

* Limit 2 bags per person; all sales are final. The merchandise inside the bags has an original value of $100-$125 and the markdown value is $40-$45. Bags cannot be sold if opened.

sounds cool!:bigthumb:

Stormy Weather

yeah. I will use the $20 groupon. Perfect for me

Other websites have been saying you cannot use the Groupon on this, since it is in the same category as their one-day deals.

One poster who works at ON said the infant / kids bags are the best ones to get -- the adult bags are the leftover clearance clothes that no one else wanted and they had to get rid of, so the chances of getting something you like in the bags are slim.

hoangvannt

Other websites have been saying you cannot use the Groupon on this, since it is in the same category as their one-day deals.

One poster who works at ON said the infant / kids bags are the best ones to get -- the adult bags are the leftover clearance clothes that no one else wanted and they had to get rid of, so the chances of getting something you like in the bags are slim.

It didn't work for me last time when I tried to use Groupon for the 10 tanks, but it worked for me this time. I got 2 bags , 1 for myself and 1 for my step son. I love it but my stepson got a shirt that already broke (the shirt was ruin By so many scratches) :uh:

Stormy Weather

It didn't work for me last time when I tried to use Groupon for the 10 tanks, but it worked for me this time. I got 2 bags , 1 for myself and 1 for my step son. I love it but my stepson got a shirt that already broke (the shirt was ruin By so many scratches) :uh:

Great that they let you use the Groupon -- most other posters said their stores wouldn't let them.

They also said that the contents depended on the store -- if they had "good" clearance items left, the contents of the bags would be better. One store manager said they only had tee-shirts left, so the adult bags contained five printed tee shirts each.

Glad it worked out for you! :h5:

If you didn't get the bags, when the clearance goes to 50% off, the price works out to be basically the same and you get to pick your items.

Niki

I got some women's tops. All clearanced items, but not bad choices, I suppose. At least they let me use my Groupon. They were out of the baby boy's bags, which was disappointing.

hoangvannt

I got some women's tops. All clearanced items, but not bad choices, I suppose. At least they let me use my Groupon. They were out of the baby boy's bags, which was disappointing.

My store had most baby boy or girl bags leftover but were almost out of woman and man size S. I was lucky enough to get the last one

register to remove this ad: