Nivea Free Happy Hour Prizes and Giveaways

Linda

Be sure to head over to the Nivea Facebook page and “like†them because Nivea is planning to host a Nivea Happy Hour later today. Here is what Nivea says on their Facebook wall…

Happy Hour is coming today and we are just as excited as you are…we will be having NIVEA Happy Hour with a giveaway, coupon, or special prize…But check your newsfeed often as it will only be up for one hour and then it will be gone! But don’t worry we will have Happy Hours every Thursday this summer and who knows what we’ll come up with to help you spread happiness.

Have no idea what time this is or exactly what they are giving away:dunno:
Not sure if I should have put this here...sorry.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Is anyone else having trouble accessing FB today? I wonder if my office has put up a block...many offices do this so we may finally got around to it...:dunno:

CareBear101

Generous Member
Is anyone else having trouble accessing FB today? I wonder if my office has put up a block...many offices do this so we may finally got around to it...:dunno:

Hate to say it might be your office, because I have had no trouble today. Sorry, I hope it's just a glitch. :kiss:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy

Not my Kathy:sadwavey:..

oopppssss..............Thanks Linda:)

Last edited:

CareBear101

Generous Member
It's up now, it is printable coupons(money saving) I can't print(no printer) Some of those comments are really ungrateful. If you don't like the coupons, or can't use them, life goes on.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I had to boo them though Andrea!! If you are gonna hype of your customers and all we get are LOUSY Q's (got better ones in the Sunday inserts) then they should be ashamed :nono:

kathisierra

Main Page Member
They have a lot of people on Facebook very angry right now, they advertised FREE giveaway, and then this! UGH

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Well, it wasn't falsely promoted...

Happy Hour is coming today and we are just as excited as you are…we will be having NIVEA Happy Hour with a giveaway, coupon, or special prize…

CareBear101

Generous Member

Happy Hour is coming today and we are just as excited as you are…we will be having NIVEA Happy Hour with a giveaway, coupon, or special prize…

Exactly :bigthumb: If you don't want it, you just move on, no big deal. They did not have to do it at all.

kathisierra

Main Page Member

Well even Sauve did a better job with their free full sized bottles today! Sorry I am not impressed with Nivea!

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Well even Sauve did a better job with their free full sized bottles today! Sorry I am not impressed with Nivea!

But, hey, I appreciate your posting the q link. I printed some just in case.

Oh, no argument here that Suave did better today...that's a big 10-4, good buddy!!!

register to remove this ad: