mr potato head qustion

eyeore65

i am going to target today and was wondering is it the 5 off of the spuds that you use to get them for 99 cents let me know soon as possible please thanks.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
The guy at Target told me that they used to have Halloween Mr. Potato Head spuds but they were all sold out. So if you can't find any Santa spuds, hold onto the coupons until the next holiday. I know Mr. Potato Head also makes spuds for Valentine's Day and Easter.

PSBean

OMG!!!! that is so AWSM, i hope they have these coups 4ever. My kohl's allowed me to use the coups there and I got a Mrs. Potato head, and 5 of the spuds for $2.17. that was after coups and my 30% off, they were on sale for 40% off to begin with!!! I also got the Santa and regular Mr Potato head at target for $3.15. I liked my Kohl's deal better but w/e. 8 for $5.32 including tax is nuthin to sneeze at!!! :D

eyeore65

didn't get to go because kids though a fit and made there dad mad so we didn't go to kokomo maybe tuseday

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Found out my Family Dollar takes IP q's (and more than 2 q's per trtansaction as I was previuosly told) and they were having 10% off all purchases sale this past weekend. Scored 9 Mr/Mrs Potato Heads for $3.60. These are Zach's clasmates Chrismas presents.

momofbee

Nice going, Cyndie! :h5:

I wonder if all Family Dollar's take IPs? I know our Dollar General won't but I don't think I've tried Family Dollar....

Found out my Family Dollar takes IP q's (and more than 2 q's per trtansaction as I was previuosly told) and they were having 10% off all purchases sale this past weekend. Scored 9 Mr/Mrs Potato Heads for $3.60. These are Zach's clasmates Chrismas presents.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Nice going, Cyndie! :h5:

I wonder if all Family Dollar's take IPs? I know our Dollar General won't but I don't think I've tried Family Dollar....

the manager told me that as long as I have q's that are legit and scan I can use as many as I want. I used IP and insert q's the day I went. :bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: