Marlboro County Rewards - FREE Gifts on July 1st

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
:uh:had grill on mind!! Hey that will make her a great gift to take
pics of her boyfriend:kekeke:..sorry kristin icouldnt resist:kiss:

:nono::rofl:

Her response to the pictures are "mom, his name is Tristan, which is close to Kristin, so I thought you would like that".....umm :nono: :nono: there will be no boyfriends for another 10 years :bigthumb:

auntcrystal77

got hubbys grill today and wow this thing is heavy and the ups man just loved it after he sat here talking to me about it-told him nice for being free huh? he laughed and said wow it is nice! cant wait for the rest of the items to come now :)

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Really Nice Steer Horns!!

Just received my mounted steer horns! These are really, really nice. Not tacky, I promise. (Yes, I live in Texas so maybe my tacky is different from your tacky... but I'm originally from Ohio. :cool:) The horns are black & grey with a little white and polished smooth. The Sheplers website states that the horns are shed naturally, otherwise, I wouldn't have picked this reward.

I may hang these in my house so hubby may not get to take these to his high school classroom after all. They would look very nice above a mantle or door frame. The total length of the medium steer horns is about 3 feet. Value is $70.

Check out the link. The steer horns I received are a much prettier color.

http://www.sheplers.com/gifts_and_home/wall_decor_statues/284549.html

register to remove this ad: