Kohls boys and Girls sleepwear $1.62 + .99 shipping

helobuff

helobuff

Shipping for standard shipping on ALL ITEMS NOW!
STANDARD GROUND** SHIPPING Items Ordered Total Shipping Charge
1 Item $.99
2 Items $1.98
3 Items $2.97
4 Items $3.96
Gift Cards FREE

helobuff

OMG Im so upset! I just used the kohls cash I had on kitchen towels!!

At these prices you can pay cash! :xmasgrin: Maybe you can cancel your other order?? :dunno: how good they are at giving you the credit to use right away.. maybe if you callthem it will happen faster?

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
At these prices you can pay cash! :xmasgrin: Maybe you can cancel your other order?? :dunno: how good they are at giving you the credit to use right away.. maybe if you callthem it will happen faster?

I have $0 cash, dont use charge cards and no bank card LOL, I called and they said the order was already processed and being shipped today so they couldnt do anything oh well cant get all the good deals:rofl:

helobuff

I have $0 cash, dont use charge cards and no bank card LOL, I called and they said the order was already processed and being shipped today so they couldnt do anything oh well cant get all the good deals:rofl:

:uh: So sorry.. would have been great for the kids though at these prices!!

Mishie

Friendly Member
Last edited:

scmommy

I had about $30 worth of stuff and at the end it told me they were out of every item except one shirt, when I went to add that shirt, it has gone to. Took forever, but got 2 blouses for $6.99 (including the shipping). Also, My Points gave me a birthday bonus of 500 points for spending $5 so not to bad! :)

helobuff

I had about $30 worth of stuff and at the end it told me they were out of every item except one shirt, when I went to add that shirt, it has gone to. Took forever, but got 2 blouses for $6.99 (including the shipping). Also, My Points gave me a birthday bonus of 500 points for spending $5 so not to bad! :)

I tried to go for the $4 capri and the $2 T shirts.. of course also OOS when I tried.. Glad someone got in on some deals anyway..

scmommy

They are basic blouses, they should be nice for my internship for school/ when I get a real job. Thanks for sharing! :)

getitfree

Kohls.com:Boy's and Girl's Sleepwear on Clearance **** HOT Deal*****
Kohls.com has Boy's and Girl's Sleepwear on Clearance from as low as $1.62. Save an additional 20% with code TWENTY4U. Shipping is $0.99 per item.
Disney sleepwear is as low as $1.82 before the discount code!~!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/sal..._-Affiliate-_-**Slick Deals**-_-120x30 Kohl's BOYS

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kid...ch&bmFormID=1293550050079&bmUID=1293550050079 Girls

original $28.00
sale $11.20

Dang.. I missed the deal! The lowest priced girls jammies are 8.40... they are still offering .99 shipping

register to remove this ad: