Kohls boys and Girls sleepwear $1.62 + .99 shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 28, 2010.

1. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Shipping for standard shipping on ALL ITEMS NOW!
    STANDARD GROUND** SHIPPING Items Ordered Total Shipping Charge
    1 Item $.99
    2 Items $1.98
    3 Items $2.97
    4 Items $3.96
    Gift Cards FREE

4. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

OMG Im so upset! I just used the kohls cash I had on kitchen towels!!

5. helobuff

helobuff New Member

At these prices you can pay cash! :xmasgrin: Maybe you can cancel your other order?? :dunno: how good they are at giving you the credit to use right away.. maybe if you callthem it will happen faster?

6. hawkins43920

I have $0 cash, dont use charge cards and no bank card LOL, I called and they said the order was already processed and being shipped today so they couldnt do anything oh well cant get all the good deals:rofl:

7. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:uh: So sorry.. would have been great for the kids though at these prices!!

8. hawkins43920

its ok, thanks for posting! hope others can get some good deals I was gonna rep you but it says i need to spread some more love before I can rep you again:bigthumb:

9. Mishie

Mishie Friendly Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  10. scmommy

scmommy New Member

I had about $30 worth of stuff and at the end it told me they were out of every item except one shirt, when I went to add that shirt, it has gone to. Took forever, but got 2 blouses for $6.99 (including the shipping). Also, My Points gave me a birthday bonus of 500 points for spending $5 so not to bad! :)

11. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I tried to go for the $4 capri and the $2 T shirts.. of course also OOS when I tried.. Glad someone got in on some deals anyway..

12. scmommy

scmommy New Member

They are basic blouses, they should be nice for my internship for school/ when I get a real job. Thanks for sharing! :)

13. getitfree

getitfree New Member

[​IMG] original $28.00
    sale $11.20

Dang.. I missed the deal! The lowest priced girls jammies are 8.40... they are still offering .99 shipping

14. maggie6872

maggie6872 New Member