Jennie-O $5 MIR Form ends 5/31/10

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Feb 24, 2010.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

Register to remove this ad
  3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Thank you! I made it. It is only good for the first 25,000.

4. webhunting.info

i thought of you when i posted. :kekeke: i'm not sure i will like this stuff but i'll give it a try!

5. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Thanks for the post!

6. Sandy

Sandy New Member

My family loves turkey! I bought turkey breasts at Thanksgiving with my $5 coupons I got from Biggest Loser. I think I will get the turkey breast slices this time. They make for a quick dinner.

7. webhunting.info

that sounds good! is this different than any other kind of turkey?

8. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I don't think their Turkey is different than any other kind. I have bought their turkey before.

I used to live near one of their plants.. I do know that they don't pay their employees hardly anything.. like 7 something an hour to start.

9. sportbikegirly01

sportbikegirly01 New Member

Thanks for the post, can't wait to try it!

10. riverbrat21

riverbrat21 New Member

I just tried Jennie-O ground turkey for the first time a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it!! I made tacos with it and I'll never make ground beef tacos again!

11. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Oh...I decided to get the ground turkey instead of the turkey tenderloins because it was on sale. I got 2 20-ounce packages for $2 after the MIR. Yay! I don't use ground meat of any kind much so, I will have to check out some recipes. Any suggestions ladies?

12. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

HEADS UP if you live near an Albertsons and haven't used your rebate yet: Starting tomorrow (here in OR at least) Albertsons is having a BOGO on Jennie-O ground white turkey. The ad says save 6.99 -- so I'm assuming that's the cost. Pay 6.99. Send for the 5.00 rebate and two packages are two bucks (Just like Sandy's post above.) Plus: they are the 20 ounce packages. In my house (just 2 of us) that's 4 meals for 2 bucks and a stamp. Not too shabby!

13. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

Thanks for the heads up!

14. webhunting.info

thanks kay!! i forgot about this one. and after reading riverbrat's post i really am excited! yeah, i think it'll be $6.99 too. that's usually how their ads go.

15. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hey, if you have any good recipes for ground turkey, let me know!

16. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

We make chili with it. Make sure you add lots of flavor to the meat as it can be bland. Also: it's more "solid" than I first expected -- so it doesn't disappear into the chili. (which is a good thing in my book)

17. webhunting.info

safeway this week... 2 for $7 regular or italian 20 oz. ground turkey

18. CandyToo

CandyToo Observant Member

Meatloaf

1 lb ground turkey
    1 small can tomato sauce
    1/3 cup oats
    1 egg
    some chopped onion, bell pepper
    salt and pepper

put in a loaf pan and bake for an hour - hour and 15 minutes at 350. It will be pink compared to ground beef, but it is delicious!

19. webhunting.info

thank you candytoo! i can manage this one!

20. webhunting.info

still good!

21. webhunting.info

i keep forgetting this!