HOT FREE Photo Canvas $55 Value (just pay shipping)

Linda

HOT FREE Photo Canvas $55 Value (just pay shipping) = Awesome Christmas Gift

aff_i
Here’s a HOT photo deal to not miss this holiday season. It is things like this that help our gift giving budget a lot! Canvas People are offering a FREE 8×10 photo canvas, which is a $55 value.

A canvas print would make for a very special Christmas gift for a spouse, parent, grandparent, dear friend or any one special in your life!​
So here’s the deal: Canvas People are offering just that special gift for the price of shipping – they are offering a FREE 8×10 canvas. Shipping is around $15, which ends up being an incredible deal on a special and priceless gift! What is even better about this deal is that you can either receive the FREE 8×10 or use that $55 credit toward the purchase of a larger sized canvas.

The following is an example of the price (after credit) of the canvasses they have available for purchase:

• 8×10 – FREE
  • 11×11 – $8.99
  • 11×14 – $9.99
  • 16×16 – $23.99
  • 16×20 – $33.99
  • 18×24 – $43.99
Also, be sure to take a few minutes to not miss this photo FREEBIE and create your canvas print!
In addition, SeeHere has been running some HOT deals and right now you can get 24 FREE photo cards (perfect for your photo Christmas cards) and photo books for CHEAP and shipped FREE! Check those deals out too before they are gone!

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I got one of these and wasnt very happy got an 8X10 I would suggest you send the best possible quality pic possible Mine was a very good quality photo from a 12mp camera but the coloring was way different than the photo I sent in

Lindsey

I got one but upgraded to the 11X14 and it came out awesome! I really like it. I am thinking about doing another one if I can find a photo I love!

register to remove this ad: