Helzberg jewlery

baccarra

Received a card from Helzberg jewlery with a free bracelet (cultured pearls/sterling silver charm, $35 value),no purchase necessary (real easy to redeem nice people there). Since I've never ordered from them, I have to assume I got this because I signed up for the catalog last time there was a freebe posted for it here. Plus go on line with the reciept (store pointed this out) and do a small survey you receive a code for a free in store leather frame

So be on the lookout if you get the catalog.

marioswifey

tattoo loving member
I already picked up mine also got the deal on the back if you buy the ring you got the necklace free i have to go pick it up this week. its a really cute ring with black diamonds

Kay

Worker Bee
I got a card for free pearl/gold earrings late last fall. The only thing I've done with them was to sign up for a sweeps. I've never made a purchase. They were great about the earrings. I expected a hard sell and there wasn't any.

marioswifey

tattoo loving member
I got a card for free pearl/gold earrings late last fall. The only thing I've done with them was to sign up for a sweeps. I've never made a purchase. They were great about the earrings. I expected a hard sell and there wasn't any.
same with me the lady seemed so happy to give me my free stuff.

register to remove this ad: