Help lol

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by mamicita, Jun 21, 2011.

1. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

Can someone point me in the direction for a good cheap ipad2 screen protector? Walmart had them for 30$ I'm sure I can get it cheaper online. Thanks in advance :h5::bigthumb::fingersx:

Register to remove this ad
  3. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

I usually check Amazon.com coz it has reliable reviews. I do not have an Ipad, however.

4. mamicita

I checked there and read the reviews for them.some people used all of the pack b4 they got it right. I kno people seek out deals online and I used to get help finding great deals on here way back in the day.:h5:;)

5. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

let's wait and see :) Hope someone else replies/comments. I didn't buy a protective screen for my android phone and it was okay. I think they're meant to be scratch proof but hey with kiddos around better safe than sorry :):h5:

Do you have the newest edition? How is it? I would love to have one but It's more of a luxury item and Im not an Apple person. :)

6. mamicita

Yes, I'm hoping someone else will reply with a good deal:fingersx:.I still have it in the plastic sleeve it came in.it's good to keep the fingerprints off the screen. I make sure my daughters are very careful when they play their apps on it.:h5:

Yes, I have the ipad2. I love it. I won it from my radio station otherwise I wouldn't have it :h5: lol. But I absolutely love it bc my pc has been acting up for months so with this I'm able to do more and get more free stuff :D. I'm not really an apple person but it was free to me so I'm happy :kekeke:

7. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

8. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

i think $30 is a good price. I bought from apple last time was $32

9. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

10. mamicita

11. mamicita

Its a ok deal. But I know I can get it cheaper :cool:

12. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

You might want to try ebay! They have them for less than $5, but you would have to read the reviews to find a good one! Good luck!

13. mamicita

:h5:Thank you! I will check them out! Never thought to look there:kekeke: