Heartsy.com

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I found this on a another website but can't remember which one! This site is a "sale" site for etsy. I love it!!

http://heartsy.me/deals/408-15-for-...-the-beer-soap-company?conversion=user_signup

Actually, it has no affiliation with Etsy whatsoever, so it's not Etsy's "sale" site.

"The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Etsy, Inc."

^that is plainly written at the bottom of their web page ;)
It's a group buying type of page kind of like "groupon" that Etsy sellers can use (I would think that mostly the larger scale sellers use this to drive traffic to their pages).

Also, I believe that link you shared is a referral link, which would earn both you and anyone that signs up for that deal with this link $5 in credit to use on Heartsy if they buy a deal, and $10 for you for referring them(are referral links allowed now???):nono:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think it was a referral link, but i changed it to their deal page link anyway

rollergirls

I didn't get any referrals off of it and really didn't even pay attention to that part. Also sorry about the etsy confusion! I thought it was part of etsy because when you click on an item it will take you right to etsy.

Victoria

Thanks rollergirls! I got a great deal on some art I'd been looking at for some time now.. Can't beat 77% off! Perfect timing!

register to remove this ad: